
Hi everyone!!
I am coming home in exactly 6 weeks from today!! YEAH! Trying to make some final arrangements! One HUGE thing is a car. Really wishing Detroit area was more like Japan where you can take trains everywhere!! The only option at this point is a rental. And well rental costs plus gas is going to be a pretty big expense. SO we are just sending a note out there to family and friends if anyone happens to have an extra reliable car that I could borrow for 1-3 weeks starting November 8th-30th it would be great help.
You can email me at amanda.droke@onesourcetalent.com if you have any leads!!
Thanks
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I got the need a car blues!! :)
Posted by Steve & Amanda at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sentra is yours if you want it :-)
Thanks Kurt!! Your the best!!
Post a Comment