Its been a while since we last wrote. I guess it has been a busy summer!
Over the summer I was teaching (well helping) 2 Brazilian kids, Julia and Lucas, living here in Japan with their English. They will be moving to Michigan and living in the Farmington Hills area in about 2-3 years. The family has been here since January. We had about 8 hours of classes per week. We did things like reading, creative writing, grammar, watched movies, trips to the zoo, the park, amusement park and the grocery store. They were a lot of fun and learned quickly. I was truly amazed at how much kids can learn in such a short amount of time. I felt by the end of the summer we were really starting to communicate well.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Julia and Lucas
Posted by Steve & Amanda at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment