CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Balcony Bug!! :)


So this week has been pretty uneventful until today!! :) I was just getting ready to head to the gym when my friend Jen called me. There are hundreds of these bugs called cicada everywhere. They are mostly up in trees you can't see them but you can hear them, they make this loud screaming noise. Anyways my friend Jen called, she wanted to lay out on her balcony but one of these bugs was camped out. It was flipped over so she thought it was dead. Turns out it wasn't because when she went to grab it, it started to scream at her. So she called for help. I have no idea why I had the guts but I went up there. I was on my way to the gym so it was no biggie just to run up there and see if I could do anything. Anyways I got it trapped in a Tupperware container too afraid to throw it over in case it retaliated so ended up throwing it away. But the video is pretty funny. Jen was freaking out so much she really wasn't taping it but its still funny to listen to how ridiculous we were being. Also you can even here it screaming when I started to trap it. Its hard because we were both freaking out on whether it was actually in there.

0 comments: